MEDICAL CENTER CAMPUS
THE CITY’S AWARD-WINNING MONTESSORI
At Medical Center Campus, we provide Houston residents with a superior education for their children. By creating a nurturing environment for your child that provides a unique blend of freedom and responsibility, Montessori School of Downtown Medical Center Campus guarantees to bring out the true creative potential in your child.
Our mission is to create self-inspired learners, which we achieve through our active, self-directed educational process. We truly believe that, when we send your child back out into the world, we will have done our part in making the world a better place. For the past 30 years, we have been helping our students achieve excellence. We invite you to stop by and see the positive values we instill in our future leaders.Schedule Tour Learn More
Our schools have several key features that make us the superior choice within the local area.
- We provide a child-centric learning environment
- We nurture our students’ intellectual, social, emotional, and physical development
- Learning is achieved through direct experience and active involvement
- Self-direction is encouraged
- Class sizes are kept small, allowing the teacher to have focused time with your child
- Teachers build self-confidence in students by breaking down tasks into smaller components
“I raise up my voice—not so I can shout, but so that those without a voice can be heard… we cannot succeed when half of us are held back.”
|Foundation Name:||Shakuntala Memorial supported by MSODT and Shipra School|
|Purpose:||Empowerment of the girl child through education|
For the past thirteen years, we have been cultivating independence in the girl child through fully-funded, private education in India. Currently, the company is responsible for the education of one thousand girls in India. Our model is simple and direct; for each child that is enrolled at the Montessori School of Downtown/Shipra Schools in the United States, a girl child is adopted into one of the proprietary locations in India. All responsibilities involved in educating the child are assumed by the company, including, but not limited to uniforms, lunches, transportation to and from school, etc. Our mission is to empower the girl child to overcome poverty and marginalization.
Looking to enroll? Apply for a scholarship! *
* Offer only eligible to NEWLY enrolled FULL TIME students for the 2019-2020 academic school year.